To write a blog post is very similar to writing a song. With rhythm and words create a sense of inspiration, awareness and movement. And each time a new blog post or song is published, it is a nervous waiting for the response. Will the audience interpret the blog post in the same way as it was intended? Do they feel the rhythm? Sometimes it flies with the wind across the globe to stardom and other times it falls flat in the backyard.
This blog post is to honor the blog posts that fell flat and did not reach stardom. It will acknowledge the blog posts that require an extra listening or reading to understand their greatness. The blog posts that mature over time like a good wine.
Here are the Blog B-sides:
- Value of processes in unpredictable times
- How to view digitalization?
- The accuracy of the IT strategy deteriorates rapidly in the digital landscape
- Unpredictability drives governance style
- Innovation – grows from values and collaboration
- Power of business is increasing on IT organization
- How IT can support Great Customer Experience and Social Marketing?
– Hans Gillior